Unlike it’s predecessor, Capitalism Lab has introduced a new component to the game – the Warehouse.
Warehouses are very beneficial in all aspects of your supply chain.
Benefits of using a Warehouse:
- You can use a Warehouse to store raw materials/semi-products/finished products
- You can use multiple sources (farms, factories, mines etc) to bring them to one place
- You can connect all stores/factories to 1 source and not have to keep on changing your purchase unit as you grow
- You can use different qualities and average them out e.g. a mine with quality 80 and 70
- You can add a margin to your products
- You can sell to your competitors at a higher price than the factory (links to point above)
- You can manage your supply chain better by having a centralised view of your supply and demand
There are other uses such as private labelling and advertising but those are not the common uses for a Warehouse and were not covered in this tutorial.
What do you think? Leave a comment below 🙂